Adult Education classes are open to all persons 18 years of age and older.
Adult Basic Education (ABE) and Pre-GED® Test Preparation
These classes refresh your skills in reading, writing, and math. The classes provide an interactive, self-paced learning environment in an instructional lab setting. Students will receive individually designed lessons to provide remediation for preparation into high school diploma, GED® Test Preparation, career technical education, or the NCLB paraeducator test.
Students are expected to attend every class session. There are no excused absences. Hours missed because of illness, tardiness, etc. are all considered absences. Please consult the class syllabus for specific information on attendance policy for your class.
GED® Test Preparation, PRE-GED® Test Preparation and Adult Basic Education (ABE)
- $50 registration fee per school semester for GED® Test Preparation, pre-GED® Test Preparation
and basic skills program
High School Diploma
- No registration fee for the high school diploma program
- No registration fee for high school exit exam (CAHSEE) test prep classes
- $50 fee per school year for high school online curriculum, or
- $80 refundable book deposit fee (independent study only)
- No fee for high school exit exam (CAHSEE) test prep classes.
GED® and GED Testing Service® are registered trademarks of the American Council on Education (ACE) and administered exclusively by GED Testing Service LLC under license. This material is not endorsed or approved by ACE or GED Testing Service.